Ads Top

"I've just fallen in love with Pokémon again"


I've just restarted playing Pokémon after a long hiatus with Pokémon y. And while the region feels like it's full of pretentious and shallow people I've found fun in Pokémon.I decided to build a team without looking at types, coverage or strength. I don't even know how most evolve. And it's so much fun. Obviously Pokémon is never difficult but it feels slightly more challenging as I don't OHKO everyone and it almost feels like the anime. I know kalos is very much hated but it's being the most fun I've ever had in a Pokémon game via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2IK5jUF
"I've just fallen in love with Pokémon again" "I've just fallen in love with Pokémon again" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.