Ads Top

"Latest NINANTIC event is garbage, and is only a money grab"


#PokemonGO: Who the hell thinks galarian mr mime is worth 7 bucks, 8 bucks whatever the crap it is. Really ninantic, and what am I going to do with my 8 dollar Pokémon, he is t good for raids, he isn’t good for pvp so why the hell would I pay for him. Ninantic and or Nintendo should be ashamed. Every other galarian has been free so far so why do I have to pay for one. Btw I won’t be paying. I don’t mind paying for. Ticket that gives me some worth. I’m already boycotting megas since I have to pay to RENT a poke for 8 stupid hours. We get 1 free raid pass a day, why can’t we get 1 free remote raid pass as well. I was so proud of how ninantic pushed remote raids when we were all stuck at home, and adapted the gAme to be finer at home, now you monetizing thoes QUALITY OF LIFE. Things unbelievable via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3qMfWaF
"Latest NINANTIC event is garbage, and is only a money grab" "Latest NINANTIC event is garbage, and is only a money grab" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.