Ads Top

"So, I just watched one of the heaviest Pokemon episodes..."


Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 21, One Journey Ends, Another Begins. I guess I'm talking about this because I never knew Pokemon would take the turn it did, especially in what is honestly a Slice of Life style region right now. It took me a while to convince myself to watch S&M, given the difference in art style, but I regret not doing so.I sorta understood where the episode would go from the beginning, but I couldn't believe it. After all, Pokemon never really die in Pokemon, at least not in the Anime, games are a different story altogether. So, when Litten started distressing about Stoutland, and Nurse Joy explains to Ash what exactly is happening, and even Meowth is trying to help, it's probably the only Pokemon episode to date that has effectively brought me to tears. Something I assure you is very rare.Glad Litten is part of the team. Didn't expect this. Other seasons and regions took themselves seriously with the plot, at least to an extent. S&M has been kind of light-hearted so far, so, suddenly seeing it tackle the reality of death hit hard. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3roZehU
"So, I just watched one of the heaviest Pokemon episodes..." "So, I just watched one of the heaviest Pokemon episodes..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.