Ads Top

"This is the first timed research quest that I’ve ever failed."


#PokemonGO: Seriously, what was Niantic thinking with these spawns? Chespin and Fennekin were spawning like crazy, but I only saw 1 Froakie at the very start of the event. And I was hunting for hours almost every day. I just used up 2 incenses and found 7 Squirtle. SEVEN Squirtle and no Froakie. I heard the other starters also had poor spawn rates for certain regions. What a way to celebrate a new generation... via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3oApdRd
"This is the first timed research quest that I’ve ever failed." "This is the first timed research quest that I’ve ever failed." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.