Ads Top

"How Pokemon Enhanced My Childhood"


Ever since I got a DS back in 2007 and Pearl with it, I was infatuated with the idea of being a Pokémon trainer wherever I was. I think I speak for a lot of people when I saw that people remember not only what they played on their DS but where. Most vividly I remember as a kid coming in from a snowball fight (where I live there is a lot of snow in the winter) and coming inside to a warm cup of hot chocolate, Disney channel, and trying to catch Palkia at Spear Pillar. As a brother of a former gymnast (I was one too), I remember playing SS during the long intermissions between events/warmups. As the anticipation grows for remakes, I felt compelled to reflect on how great gen4 was in my life and how Pokemon stuck with me during the best and worst times (birthdays, relatives' deaths, rainy days, etc.). It brings a lot of joy to my soul every time I think about it, and I hope that the mobile capabilities of Nintendo never ends. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2KXolIm
"How Pokemon Enhanced My Childhood" "How Pokemon Enhanced My Childhood" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.