Ads Top

"I am so pumped"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys. New player here. Thought Pogo was a fad back in 2016 until I got into it for the first time 4 days ago. I've had the time of my life exploring all over downtown Toronto, getting my steps in, and catching them all. My brother told me to wait until level 30 before using any stardust.I can proudly say that I just hit level 30. And the best part: with 8% battery left on my grind for the day, the raid hour starts, and lo and behold there's a raid right in front of me with 4 players in the lobby. Decided to enter even though all of my mons are vastly underpowered (my best was a CP1800 ish Hariyama lol) and not only did we just barely beat the Genesect, I fucking caught it. I can't throw excellent balls worth shit but somehow I did against this purple beast.Anyway rant done. This game is fucking sweet and I feel like a kid again. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2L9Yzk3
"I am so pumped" "I am so pumped" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.