Ads Top

"I know it's not true for everyone here, but I just can't care about mega raids"


#PokemonGO: I know that everybody wants to fill theirs pokedex, me too, believe in me. But Mega Evolution doesn't fell right to me. It fells like I am burning a raid pass to something that doesn't lasts, that will end soon and I will have to do again again and again.Please, if you see different, share your opinion. I really like this game, to collect and battle (could be better in battle, but is ok for now), but this part about mega evolution just doesn't fit right.Shiny luck to everyone via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/395PjGQ
"I know it's not true for everyone here, but I just can't care about mega raids" "I know it's not true for everyone here, but I just can't care about mega raids" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.