Ads Top

"If Gen 4 remakes are coming I have 1 concern"


The routes are really my only concern. Pokemon has had to simplify routes in the newer games. I'm sure they have a valid reason as for why they did this. I just worry about how that will be handled with the remakes. Let's Go did a wonderful job with the routes. That being said, some Sinnoh routes are massive! Routes 216 and 217 are very guilty of this. My hope is that they make them huge, beautiful and full of stuff. We've seen they are capable of this with the Crowned Tundra. It showed that Gamefreak is finally getting better. The snow routes were nice for a first attempt. You can see the difference between the 2 DLCs. The Isle of Armor was nice but they really experimented with Crowned Tundra. I have nothing negative to say. I do wonder which Galar Pokemon will be transferableFinal note: I want the distortion world to give me motion sickness! That will make it seem so real via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/36pcom4
"If Gen 4 remakes are coming I have 1 concern" "If Gen 4 remakes are coming I have 1 concern" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.