Ads Top

"Today I’m going to purchase a Nintendo D.S and a Pokémon game. Which one should I get?"


I’ve played games from the first four generations. I was VERY into Pokémon when I was younger, and am this very familiar with the first four generations. My favorite was always the 3rd generation, but I never got to play any of those games.I’m not a fan of too many of the newer gimmicks, such as Z moves and mega evolution. I’m also open to playing games from a generation that I know nothing about.What would you recommend?Edit: thanks for the replies guys! I ended up going with Pokémon Mystery Dungeons. After visiting 3 different GameStop stores, that’s the only DS Pokémon game that I managed to find. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3obBriQ
"Today I’m going to purchase a Nintendo D.S and a Pokémon game. Which one should I get?" "Today I’m going to purchase a Nintendo D.S and a Pokémon game. Which one should I get?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.