Ads Top

"Silver Should Have Showed up in the Rainbow Rocket Incident (US/UM)"


The fact that Silver was revealed as Giovanni's son was such a huge lore drop for the character but since that reveal in HG/SS nothing has really bren done with it.Now I get that Team Rocket didn't make any other appearances after that Gen accepting Giovanni's appearance in the BW2 World Tournament but when I saw the trailer for Rainbow Rocket I really thought that they could work him into the story somehow. I was kinda sad when he didn't make an appearance and didn't even get a mention or reference. I felt that with a huge event regarding Team Rocket he could have done something.It might just be nostalgia speaking as Gold Version was my very first video game and I liked Silver and a character. But I've seen this unfortunate trend where a cool character is introduced but they aren't developed beyond the game they are introduced. I'd like to hear some thoughts on this just in general or whether Silver Should make another appearance or if Game Freak is down with his character. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3adW7S4
"Silver Should Have Showed up in the Rainbow Rocket Incident (US/UM)" "Silver Should Have Showed up in the Rainbow Rocket Incident (US/UM)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.