Ads Top

"How to get my kids a hot set without being fleeced?"


Hi. Suburban parent here. I can't keep track of all these Shining Hidden Fate Legends (I'm not mocking it, it makes countless people happy, I get it), but what I know is that for 6-9 months now my kids keep asking me for whatever the hot set is now and I look on the mass market sites and at my local retailers and everything is gone. eBay seems to have them at 2x MSRP. I'm just trying to buy, say, three booster packs times three kids.Is this some kind of pandemic effect and is there a way that I can make modest purchases (in the future) at a fair price with a little forward planning? What would you do in my shoes? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3906YPI
"How to get my kids a hot set without being fleeced?" "How to get my kids a hot set without being fleeced?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.