Ads Top

"I don't have any friends to talk Pokemon with :/"


I am in a huge mood to going indepth discussing Pokemon with others, and have been for some weeks now. But I don't really have anyone to discuss it with other than my boyfriend, and he's not THAT much into it.It's especially the shows and movies I think a lot about, but also Pokemon in general. I haven't been much into the games, but I'm thinking about getting into them in the near future hopefully.It doesn't help either that I love going indepth discussing it like I said, which isn't for everyone. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/393cEZk
"I don't have any friends to talk Pokemon with :/" "I don't have any friends to talk Pokemon with :/" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.