Ads Top

"Pokémon Questionnaire for College Project"


Hi, I'm doing a Documentary on the recent Controversies surrounding SW/SH for a college project. I need to use statistics, from Questionnaires, in the Documentary so if you guys could fill this out it would be much appreciated.https://ift.tt/3bJKTHc Please don't troll and be honest.Also I'd be very grateful if you gave me any advice or ideas for me to include in the Documentary. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3lg4BgF
"Pokémon Questionnaire for College Project" "Pokémon Questionnaire for College Project" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.