Ads Top

"How much do IV's matter?"


#PokemonGO: I just wanna know how much IV's matter in the go league. If I had, for example, two Charizards that were same CP and moves but one was 100 IV and the other was 50 IV, how much of a difference would that make?Should I be prioritising Pokemon over the 90 IV mark or does it barely matter if I had a two star Pokemon. I just need a better perspective of the difference IV's make in this game and whether I should still be seriously going for 90+ IV's. Thanks. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3tjzO60
"How much do IV's matter?" "How much do IV's matter?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.