Ads Top

"Just reached a huge personal achievement!!"


I know no one will care, as it’s not a difficult task and millions before me have done it. However today I completed the Pokédex on Pokémon Crystal VC.I’ve been playing Pokémon since they came to North America. I haven’t missed a single generation. Crystal has been and always will be my favorite. Despite the problems the game had (looking at you, level curve) I’ve always held Johto within a special place close to my heart. I’ve started and restarted these games more times than I could ever hope to count. But in January I bought a second DS and thought that it finally time I complete the Pokédex so I can maybe put it down. I’m so happy!P.S. Fuck Entei! 3 hours trying to find you! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3mBC6eb
"Just reached a huge personal achievement!!" "Just reached a huge personal achievement!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.