Ads Top

"Landorus in Raids"


#PokemonGO: I’ve battled against Landorus in raids twice now and I haven’t been able to catch him after me and other players beat him. I used 5 golden razz berries the first time and 7 the second time because that’s what I got from the raid and I didn’t have any spare. I tried everything possible to catch him but I just cant seem to do it. I’m only level 21 and I don’t know if that’s a factor, but if anyone could let me know if this is a glitch or I’m just really bad at throwing or have bad luck that would be appreciated! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3dkAoe1
"Landorus in Raids" "Landorus in Raids" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.