Ads Top

"LGPE aren’t my favorite games by far, but they certainly have my favorite feature"


I was playing LGE the other day and had just caught a Haunter, so I wanted to see what it looked like outside the pokeball following me around. But lo and behold, you get to RIDE HIM?! I knew you could ride like Dragonite and Arcanine and stuff which is awesome, but something about the unexpectedness of seeing me float around on Haunter made me so happy. I’m a 23 year old man and I laughed like a toddler for several minutes.Really nice reminder that even if the game as a whole isn’t your favorite, the little parts of it can still make you happy :) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2ODAyDQ
"LGPE aren’t my favorite games by far, but they certainly have my favorite feature" "LGPE aren’t my favorite games by far, but they certainly have my favorite feature" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.