Ads Top

"Thank you Pokemon for helping me through depression"


I just want to take a moment and thank all of the Pokémon games throughout the years for giving me something fun to do(especially this past year). I’ve been struggling with depression/anxiety for a long time but Pokemon has always been a safe place for me. Especially now more than ever with everything going on in the world right now (pandemic). Playing some of my old favorites (gold, crystal, emerald) and even sword and shield has kept me going and gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning. They may just be video games, but damn thank you Pokemon. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3d4kzYW
"Thank you Pokemon for helping me through depression" "Thank you Pokemon for helping me through depression" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.