Ads Top

"Wholesome pogo moment today"


#PokemonGO: Today my husband (24M) and me(23F) were in a popular park where a lot of Pokémon go events take place, for community day today. We were sitting on a bench people watching and catching our snivy’s and suddenly I hear someone from behind me go “you are playing Pokémon go?” And I look up and behind me and there’s a 10ish looking year old boy with a mask under his chin and a phone in a VERY bulky protective case. I was almost started by it so I kind of jumped, scrambled for a response, which in turn I think scared him a little bit. We told him yes, and he asked if he could add us a friends. We showed him our friend codes and he went on his way.I just about started crying. It was so sweet and my partner and I, for the record, are not even the least bit approachable. We are both covered in tattoos, so I gave him HUGE props for being brave enough to come up to us at all, as 10 year old me wouldn’t have done that if my life depended on it.It was just a very wholesome Pokémon go moment that’s never happened to us before, so thank you 10 year old kid at the park today, you will get a gift every day I’m alive and playing Pokémon go. Thank you for reading.Tldr; 10 year old kid asked my scary husband and I to be Pokémon go friendsEdit: accidentally said boyfriend ?? At the end, and THANKS FOR THE AWARD (,: via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3tbPY1g
"Wholesome pogo moment today" "Wholesome pogo moment today" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.