Ads Top

"Blublockers almost made me miss my first shiny!"


#PokemonGO: Haven’t played the game in weeks. Was on vacation and decided to randomly see what was around while I laid in a hammock waiting for my gf to finish getting ready. I see a Swablu and tap on it. Now for those of you that don’t know or have never worn Blublockers. Their whole thing as the name implies is to block out blue light. It’s pretty trippy because they do such a good job that any blue coloration in anything get’s taken away. For example some purple flowers may appear pink. Anyway knowing Swablu is blue I wasn’t surprised that it was a different color than I was used to and I wasn’t paying enough attention that I guess I miss the sparkles. Either way I chucked some pinabs and balls at it and caught it. Now, when it went to show it to me after it was caught, THAT was when I noticed the sparkles. I took off my glasses to see that the yellow looking Swablu was in fact a shiny yellow Swablu. I lost it for a sec and almost fell out of the hammock trying to get out to go show my gf.I’m so pumped, Altaria is one of my favorite pokes and I’ve been trying to farm up the 400 candy to evolve for months. Pretty close now with 339 and the shiny gives me even more incentive. Not a bad shiny too with 2 stars.I’d love to post a pic but when I went to make the post it said only text was allowed. :( via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3bXj6mh
"Blublockers almost made me miss my first shiny!" "Blublockers almost made me miss my first shiny!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.