Ads Top

"I have made complaints to every available organization I can think of and my last option is to go public with my disgust with how this whole pokemon thing is handled."


Recently my son turned of age, 11, and so I reached out to Professor Oak so he could begin his journey of becoming a Pokemon master. Things started off well.. well, as well as it could for someone not old enough to legally get a job but old enough to be emancipated and live alone.​But my son reached Pewter City to try and get his first badge, except.. The gym leader had apparently abandoned his post. There was another man who was watching over the gym but my son said there was like 20 kids running around the place and the gym leader was too busy to fight and just gave him his badge.​Same thing happened when my son finally made it to Cerulean City, the young ladies running the gym were instead doing live shows and he got a free badge. You may be thinking this is great, but the entire League system is to train him up for the championship battles and my son has barely learned anything at this point (relevant later).​He makes his way down to Vermillion City where he finds, finally, his first gym leader. Not only did he SLAM my son's level 5 Squirtle but then kept calling him a baby and made him cry (He's 11!) He decided he just wasn't ready for Surge so he made his way to Saffron city, which is where I'm finally at my wits end...​He lost (obviously) but gym leader Sabrina has made him a slave and forced him into a doll house and will not let him leave now. I have reported her to the Indigo League and the Saffron City gym because this is a gross abuse of her position in the League but it's fallen on deaf ears. I also called the local police in saffron city but I couldn't argue with their logic that he's 11, he's old enough to adventure around a dangerous world of killer monsters, he's old enough to enter a contract of slavery with Sabrina.​Any advice?? I don't even know whats strong against Psychic Pokemon! Thanks in advance. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3f1zzqn
"I have made complaints to every available organization I can think of and my last option is to go public with my disgust with how this whole pokemon thing is handled." "I have made complaints to every available organization I can think of and my last option is to go public with my disgust with how this whole pokemon thing is handled." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.