Ads Top

"Man, I just want a "long distance friendship trading" event."


#PokemonGO: I wish Niantic would announce a long distance friendship trading event.Limit it to 1 trade a day for a week. Limit it to 5 trades in total. Limit it to 2 trades in total, even, every year. I don't care, I just want to be able to send a few shinies to my friends that are far away or some raid partners that were awesome and sticked around until we became Best Friends.I think it'd be rewarding enough for some. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3bZHofx
"Man, I just want a "long distance friendship trading" event." "Man, I just want a "long distance friendship trading" event." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.