Ads Top

"Niantic should reward more revives to lower level players."


#PokemonGO: I’ve been playing PoGo since April and I’m at level 27, yesterday I battled Giovanni, Arlo and Sierra and I’m now at 2 revives and 5 max revives.I think I manage quite well my revives but this isn’t the first time it has happened.It’s stressful for new players to see their Pokémon unable to be used or having to let their Pokémon ded until they get revives for them.Thanks for reading and tell me what you think >.< via /r/pokemongo https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/n908s4/niantic_should_reward_more_revives_to_lower_level/?utm_source=ifttt
"Niantic should reward more revives to lower level players." "Niantic should reward more revives to lower level players." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.