Ads Top

"This game needs more time saving features. Ideas?"


#PokemonGO: My girlfriend and I love playing Pokémon GO, but one major downside is the amount of time we spend doing things that should otherwise be quick and simple. For example, trading, sending/receiving gifts, and animations in general. Seriously, we spend way too much time on this game not even really playing (catching mons, pvp, raids, etc..), and we have thrown out the idea of deleting the game altogether because it takes far too much of our time.Here are a few time saving features that I think would be a great addition to the game and allow people to still be an avid player without missing out on other activities and responsibilities in life:1) Block TradingMy gf and I literally spend hours upon hours trading every week, time we really shouldn’t be tanking for this game. Granted, a lot of time is spent checking IVs, tagging, etc.. for which mons to trade. However, having the ability to trade a block of 5, 10, or even more Pokémon at once would save us a tremendous amount of time.2) Sending and receiving gifts in bulk.Opening and sending gifts, and all the animations that goes with it, takes up a solid 30 minutes of my time per day. Having the ability to open all the gifts at once and sending gifts to multiple people at once would be such a time saver.3) Skip animations buttonThere are several places this would be helpful, but especially when catching. If I added all the time I spent waiting on catch animations, I bet it would be several weeks worth of my life. Just tell me if I caught the mon or not, I don’t need to watch the pokeball shake every time.4) Built in toolsThere are multiple online tools I use to check IVs, what CP it would have if I evolved it, etc.. Shuffling between apps takes forever. Just adding a simple label on the Pokémon’s screen that show what CP it would get if evolved it would be huge and that should be a very simple feature to implement. A built in IV rank check for PVP leagues would be huge for me personally, but may not be for everyone.So there was my time saving feature list, what are you ideas? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3uxpg3z
"This game needs more time saving features. Ideas?" "This game needs more time saving features. Ideas?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.