Ads Top

"Unpopular opinion: The “trickle” of new Pokémon, as opposed to larger waves of new Pokémon, has led me to appreciate every Pokémon more"


#PokemonGO: This is coming from the standpoint of someone who has been a Pokémon fan for a long time, but usually just sticks with my favourites in the main series games.But when something like Binacle or Swirlix gets the spotlight, and I spend my time with the game looking for good ones to evolve, I find these Pokémon starting to grow on me.There are various game design and consumer-friendliness counter-arguments to Niantics current release strategy of new Pokémon, which are valid, and I even agree with, but speaking in a strictly “this Pokémon gets a chance to shine” sense, I find I have a newfound appreciation for the design and concept of every Pokémon introduced. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3tsEzcv
"Unpopular opinion: The “trickle” of new Pokémon, as opposed to larger waves of new Pokémon, has led me to appreciate every Pokémon more" "Unpopular opinion: The “trickle” of new Pokémon, as opposed to larger waves of new Pokémon, has led me to appreciate every Pokémon more" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.