Ads Top

"All trainers, what is your favorite Pokémon Go memory?"


#PokemonGO: My favorite memory goes back to the good ol’ year of 2016. I was walking around with some friends when I saw a mysterious, big dragon on my nearby shaded out in black. I immediately identified it as Dragonite and told all my friends. We immediately went into kind of a panic, as the tracking mechanism was broken (if anyone remembers the steps at the bottom of your Pokémon. This was when it was just broke) so we all went in different directions and sprinted as fast as we could to find this Dragonite. As I was running on my side, I felt a buzz and as I looked down I saw the small winged, yellow beast before me. I had found it. I immediately notified all of my friends and they one by one came sprinting and caught it. It was an awesome day. Keep in mind that I live in a fairly rural area. So the nearest pokestop at the time was almost 2 miles away. What is your favorite Pokémon go memory? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3g0SHq9
"All trainers, what is your favorite Pokémon Go memory?" "All trainers, what is your favorite Pokémon Go memory?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.