Ads Top

"Changed shirt and now it’s changed my avatar?"


#PokemonGO: I guess in theory this is a small annoyance, but I figured if anybody would understand it’s this community.After months of small tweaks I finally felt like I had my avatar the way I wanted and after completing the Slow collection I changed my shirt to that and then bam it completely changed my avatar.Anyone else?? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Tm4oPp
"Changed shirt and now it’s changed my avatar?" "Changed shirt and now it’s changed my avatar?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.