Ads Top

"I caught a perfect IV shadow pokemon *not purified*"


#PokemonGO: Hello! This is my first post here on this subreddit, and I wanted to share something I think is pretty rare. A few weeks ago I caught a shadow pokemon after beating a team rocket grunt, and wondering if I should purify it to boost it's IV I was surprised to see it was already perfect! I've never seen this before and usually shadow pokemon I get from grunts seem to have below-average stats, so I was wondering if anyone else has seen something like this? https://ift.tt/35c3oQu what I've looked up it seems like a wild perfect IV pokemon like this is one in 4,096 when it's not weather-boosted or from a raid/egg hatch/research reward... which would make this catch pretty insane.Also, I'm not sure if theres a specific flair I should use for this type of post, I'm guessing Photo is fine lol via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3pKVEyk
"I caught a perfect IV shadow pokemon *not purified*" "I caught a perfect IV shadow pokemon *not purified*" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.