Ads Top

"I was wrong, and I apologize..."


So I have been replaying Gen V with a Hack called Blaze Black, by Drayano. His hacks do very little in changing story, and only focuses on upping difficulty, Pokemon variety and availability, enhancing movepools/abilities to make more Pokemon viable, and allows trade evolutions to be obtained through level up or using their specific trade item as a pseudo evolution stone. Anyway,, I have always had a thing against Unova. I hated the Pokemon, thought it was a boring region, and was all around underwhelmed. However, I am just past the 4th Badge, and getting to Driftveil, and I must say, I was wrong. Still not a huge fan of a lot of the Pokemon from the region (thought I do love Chandelure and Galvantula, they're both on my team), but the lore, the atmosphere (especially the music, Driftveil is amazing), and the overall draw that the region has is keeping me wanting to play it and almost beat it in one play. I apologize to any Unova lovers that I may have offended over the years. Its still not my favorite region (Johto then Hoenn), but it definitely moved up the list.​Current Team -​SamurottGigalithGothorita (about to evolve)Lampent (Looking for that Dusk Stone)FraxureJoltik (Haven't obtained just yet, but very close). via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3xjmgJa
"I was wrong, and I apologize..." "I was wrong, and I apologize..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.