Ads Top

"Lucky Tropius at Midnight on Vacation in America"


#PokemonGO: I've always wanted a Tropius given that you can't find it in America and how cool it would be to have one to show my friends and use in the game. I found someone on discord in my county in my home state of Florida who was willing to trade one he got after having just visited Spain. On the day we were supposed to make the exchange I got no response so I was very dissapointed for a couple days. Out of nowhere while I was on vacation by a beach an hour away he messaged me saying he felt bad for not trading it to me. He then drove an hour to trade it to me while I was on vacation. I ended up with a 3 star LUCKY Tropius! Best luck ever! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3qziauz
"Lucky Tropius at Midnight on Vacation in America" "Lucky Tropius at Midnight on Vacation in America" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.