Ads Top

"Off my chest: I don't want a skip now button in raids. Even for solo raids."


#PokemonGO: Players should have to wait and stare at their trainer and admire the other players flexing their "I spend money on these" cosmetics and poses. Alternatives of course being reviving and healing all your dead mons to kill time. I just do not want players to have to have any possible way to avoid that. Also you seriously should use that valuable time. How? By making sure you choose your absolute best fighter for that 4x weak against fighting 1 star Galarian zigzagoon. At the very least there should be more if not less on the countdown clock..........Alright everyone they (Niantic) are gone. Some probably left in panic just by reading the title. Expect the skip now button to come now that they think having one is a bad idea. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3gYuLUR
"Off my chest: I don't want a skip now button in raids. Even for solo raids." "Off my chest: I don't want a skip now button in raids. Even for solo raids." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.