Ads Top

"Pokémon Go makes me so happy"


#PokemonGO: I hope this post is allowed here, if not I'm sorry!So, my partner downloaded this game for me back in December because he loves it but I never got around to playing it. I didn't think I could get into it seeing as how I haven't played/watched pokemon since I was a kid but it was kinda interesting watching him play. After my car accident in late April, I decided to give it a go because I had no car and walking was all I could do. Let me tell you, this is honestly the most fun I've ever had!! I've made it to level 30 (almost on 31), have caught 19 shinies, 2 legendary pokemon, and have evolved a few hundred so far. Filling up my pokedox is such a damn thrill. I seriously play all day haha.I'm so happy I found this subreddit as well. You all have such awesome tips, funny stories, and share such amazing things. I'm glad to have joined such an awesome community. If you guys have any tips as I'm still a new player, I'd love to hear them :) thank you via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3xeSF3O
"Pokémon Go makes me so happy" "Pokémon Go makes me so happy" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.