Ads Top

"Protip: download Google opinion rewards now to get some free coins later"


#PokemonGO: Google opinion rewards is an app that will send you a survey every so often. Most of the time I get one after a day out and the survey asks if I've been to any of the 5 or 6 places listed and if I still have the receipt from my visit. They take about a minute to complete and they'll give you anywhere between $.10 and $.75 per survey and you can use it in the shop.It's not much at any one time but over a few months I've built up a few bucks and just used the $4.79 (plus $.20 of my own lol) to buy a GO fest ticket.The surveys don't even really matter that much, they're almost all based around location and half the time I pick random answers and it's been paying for remote raid passes, storage expansions, incubators, and even pokeballs when I was scrounging. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3pSypCy
"Protip: download Google opinion rewards now to get some free coins later" "Protip: download Google opinion rewards now to get some free coins later" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.