Ads Top

"What would YOUR pokemon team be?"


I've always loved the team aspect of pokemon. Whether it be casual or competitive I love it. Something about every person being able to create their own personalized team of little critters is so cool to me. There are so many different combinations and ways you can make a team and I love that.So I gotta ask, if YOU were in the pokemon world, what would your team be? and more importantly, why?There are no rules, I find rules to be kinda boring. If you want a full team of legendaries good on you! If you want a team of Caterpies the world is your oyster!For those that care to listen, my dream team is as follows:Tyrantrum, Galvantula, Lucario, Toxapex, Diancie, and Talonflame.Why? Well for a couple of reasons...Toxapex, Talonflame, and Galvantula have all been my favourite pokemon at one point or another, so I believe they deserve a spot in my all-star team. This is even more so true for Talonflame and Galvantula. I like to think they'd have a sort of rivalry on my team, due to the fact that I have constantly switched between these two being my favourites, it's hard to choose between them for me.Tyrantrum is rather simply my favourite fossil pokemon by a long shot, and in a similar vein, Diancie is my favourite mythical.Now Lucario is a sort of oddball. He is here because of his mega evolution, but it was really hard picking this position, there are so many cool pokemon that could have fit here, the first to come to mind is Yanmega, but there are many!Finally, I have my "main philosophy" when it comes to making a team. I want it to be colourful! I love a team, that when shown together has a wide variety of colours. There's just something very satisfying about it. I think this is another reason why I'm slightly shaky on Lucario, he is blue, but so is Toxapex. I would love a green-based pokemon to really add some pop to my team. Yanmega as I mentioned before, but for a really vibrant option, I could see shiny Lurantis working well. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3gyZMxj
"What would YOUR pokemon team be?" "What would YOUR pokemon team be?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.