Ads Top

"Did they mess up Koraidon?"


It grows tires yet runs on all fours? I mean I like the contrast of running on all fours while Miraidon hovers, but why have the tires then?And I know it's supposed to be actual part of its body, but this artwork shows it as more bike-like, so they could've definitely taken some liberty and make the tires actually spin and stuff.*Also to be clear, I like Koraidon, but it's a weird design choice to me. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/vlC8Hke
"Did they mess up Koraidon?" "Did they mess up Koraidon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.