Ads Top

"I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet"


#PokemonGO: I tend to stay free to play on this game just out of principle so when this Pokémon even rolled around this weekend I went out to do my free raid and spend some of my hard earned coins to do a couple more just to get the legendaries for my collection. On my second raid I got super lucky and caught a hundo groudon.That giddy excitement that I felt upon catching that thing resulted in me opening my wallet and obsessively grinding out the groudon raids until I had enough to power it to 50. Guys i spent 45 dollars to get there…I’m almost 30 with no kids and a good income in a relationship with someone else that also makes good money so this isn’t going to be a stress factor or anything. I just feel like the biggest asshole for spending that much money on a bunch of ones and zeros.Anyone else find themselves in a similar situation?Edit:The consensus here seems to be “ treat yo self every now and then” which the more I think about it, the more I think y’all are right. A few people mentioned that they spend more on a night at a bar than that which I can relate to a lot lol. I think going forward the mentality I’ll have is to keep being free to play but every now and then when I stumble onto a hundo Iv that I really really wanted, to spend money to max it out. On average this usually happens to me once a year so I’m ok shelling money out around that often.Last year I got a shundo lugia that I resisted the urge to spend money on and instead I tediously leveled it to 40 by grinding out rare candies so I thought I had the patience and wisdom of ghandi lol. I’ll probably spend money to max that out at the next opportunity.Thanks for making me feel better guys I guess im off to the master league with this bad boy. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/8dJtLpO
"I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet" "I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.