Ads Top

"Of the following choices, What was the best Generation?"


I’m gonna break down the options: Gen 1 (RBY) the first one… that’s really all I gotta say. Gen 2 (GSC) 2 regions.. cool. Gen 3 (FRLG, RSE) first ever remake and made it better than the originals, Emerald is a Gem and Hoenn is one of the most beautiful regions. Gen 4 (DPP, HGSS), best remake to date, Platinum was very good. Gen 5 (BW, B2W2) pushed 2D to its limits, some of the best games in the series and overall best story (since one is the continuation of the other) this is my choice. Gen 6 (XY, ORAS) ORAS was my favorite remake, unfortunately XY being and incomplete game really brings the Gen down in my eyes. I’d rank them like this: 5, 4, 3, 6, 2, 1. Let me know which one you picked and why down below in the comments. I look forward to hearing from you.View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/dbAmgj5
"Of the following choices, What was the best Generation?" "Of the following choices, What was the best Generation?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.