Ads Top

"Do you guys have a specific set of Pokemon games that you just find it very hard to come back to?"


Do you guys have this problem? In my case that set is the Gen IV games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and the Gen II remakes Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Like... the games are good, but playing them on the original hardware (Which is my prefered way to play DS games) is just a horrible experience. These games are just so slow, everything is so slow, specially when you're used to the quick, snappy battles of Black and White. This makes it very hard to come back to these games. Which is a shame, cuz I heard the Gen II remakes have a LOT of post-game content (Aside from the whole going back to Kanto thing.) and I was never able to actually BEAT Platinum... in fact Gen IV is the only generation I never managed to beat when I originally played it. (Because of a certain woman with a certain Garchomp that I'm sure we're all familiar with....) Do you guys feel the same towards any generation? Is there anything I can do to help me get past my Gen IV slump and actually play these games and enjoy them? What's the best way to play these games in your mind? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/KQuzxW2
"Do you guys have a specific set of Pokemon games that you just find it very hard to come back to?" "Do you guys have a specific set of Pokemon games that you just find it very hard to come back to?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.