Ads Top

"Have you ever called a card before buying a pack and end up getting it?"


I remember being around 12 years old, I was walking to the shop with my friend to buy a pack and I remember saying "imagine if I got a dark Raichu". I bought a pack and I got that exact card.The reason I still think of this memory to this day is because of the insane probability of this happening. Nothing else like that has happened in my life since. I wish I still had the card. Have you had a similar experience? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/Djrg3KJ
"Have you ever called a card before buying a pack and end up getting it?" "Have you ever called a card before buying a pack and end up getting it?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.