Ads Top

"Which generation has your favourite pokémon design style?"


Since various pokémon's designs are being discussed at the moment it occurred to me that each generation of pokémon appears to have it's own unique style of pokémon design, I would say this is clearest when looking at gens 5, 7, and 8. So looking through all the different designs from each region which style would you say you prefer?Personally for me it's increadibly close between Unova and Alola, I really enjoy the look and aesthetic of both and it's hard to not favour Unova from bias (first game was Black) but looking at my UM team with all Alola pokémon I just get this vibe that I love, the designs are so unique and interesting, while all feeling like they truly belong in the region they're from. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/lDIdR7A
"Which generation has your favourite pokémon design style?" "Which generation has your favourite pokémon design style?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.