Ads Top

"Current Gym Occupants & Their Status"


#PokemonGO: As I look at my Pokedex and see that several of my top defenders are still in gyms...I can't remember for the life of me who is in what gym. ALSO, What is the current status of said gym? It would be nice to get additional gym information by clicking on my 'mon assigned to it.Such as:Location, Tier #, Days Occupied By Team, Number of Victories, etc....and then maybe you're able to browse the lineup, or even go in depth with each defender showing their moveset.Anyways, just thought it'd be cool. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cdxOYS
"Current Gym Occupants & Their Status" "Current Gym Occupants & Their Status" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.