Ads Top

"The Time Pokemon Helped Me On My SAT"


When I was a junior in high school (5 years ago oh my god), I took the SAT in preparation for applying to universities as your average student does. One of my questions on the SAT was a multiple choice question about the origins of the word "fox". There were 4 answers. 3 of them I completely didn't recognize, and one of them was "Vulpes". Immediately my mind makes the association - Vulpes.... like Vulpix! OMG VULPIX IS A FOX. THIS IS THE ANSWER. YES! Afterwards I went home and googled Vulpes to see if my guess was correct because I was so excited about it, and it turns out I made a great educated guess. I got into my dream school and just recently graduated, all thanks to Vulpix. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2c9KNYI
"The Time Pokemon Helped Me On My SAT" "The Time Pokemon Helped Me On My SAT" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.