Ads Top

"Why do people want trading?"


#PokemonGO: I've been grinding away to level 24 now and have got over 100 Pokemon due to a combination of perserverence and travelling to new places.I see a lot of people calling for trading, but I have to ask, why?With gym battles being notably unrewarding, completing the Pokedex is my main goal at the moment. And I can't help but feel that if I could simply trade for the ones I don't have, it would make the collection part of the game unrewarding, too.I have no doubts that if trading were already implemented, I would have completed the Pokedex by now (minus Ditto and the legendaries, of course). In such a scenario, my time playing Pokemon Go would probably be at an end.For example, I've hatched about 5 Jynx. I'm still hunting for an elusive Magmar, which doesn't seem to spawn near me, so I have to keep hatching those 10k-ers. If trading were available, I'd undoubtedly be able to swap my Jynx for a Magmar.The region-exclusives would instantly be redundant, as North American players would be lining up to swap their second Tauros for my second Mr Mime.Completing the Pokedex is supposed to be hard. I just feel that trading would be the death of the game by making Pokedex progress too easy.(On second thought, completing the Pokedex should at least be possible and the region-exclusives are an impossible barrier for most, so they are the only positive example of trading I can think of.) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bTLhna
"Why do people want trading?" "Why do people want trading?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.