Ads Top

"Why You Should Catch Those Jynx and Rattata"


#PokemonGO: Having completed the 142 pokedex I've switched my attention to collecting the badges. Apparently Ingress gives progress/achievement rewards so collecting all the badges might give a cool reward in Pokemon Go (maybe Ditto?).Anyway 2 badges I know I'll have trouble with are "Youngster" and "Skier". "Youngster" requires you to catch 300 tiny Rattata. I've caught 400 already but only 54 fit the criteria (under 1kg I think).The "Skier" badge requires you to catch 200 ice-type pokemon. But the only ice-types in Gen 1 are Dewgong, Cloyster, Lapras, Articuno (all rares) and... Jynx!I used to avoid Jynx like the plague but now I've got just 25 ice-types caught and I'm kinda regretting it. Currently there are no Jynx nests in my country so it's going to be a real grind trying to get that badge :(tl;dr Catch every single Rattata and Jynx you see if you might be interested in getting all the badges at some point (magnemites are real important too for the depot badge). Good luck!! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cqD50T
"Why You Should Catch Those Jynx and Rattata" "Why You Should Catch Those Jynx and Rattata" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.