Ads Top

"Exeggutor vs. Poliwrath as a gym defender"


#PokemonGO: I see exeggutors in gyms and discussed on Reddit WAY more than I see poliwraths. Having battled both, I would say that exeggutors are very weak defenders and I'd fight them over a poliwrath any day. But I still see TONS of exeggutors in gyms and very few poliwraths.I battled a poliwrath with what I've read is the best moveset (bubble/h. pump) and the trickiest part was timing the dodge because the bubble animation is so confusing. Even once it got the dodging down, it still seemed more tanky than a vaporeon of the same CP with more HP.I've burned through countless exeggutors with my arcanine (a little pun intended) and I can't figure out what is supposed to make them good.TL;DR: Are poliwraths completely underrated and overlooked as monster gym defenders? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2doCqIh
"Exeggutor vs. Poliwrath as a gym defender" "Exeggutor vs. Poliwrath as a gym defender" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.