Ads Top

"Am I the only one that gets excited whenever I see a pidgey/weedle now that they have double candy?"


#PokemonGO: I even razz and ultra ball them.8 candies per catch, pretty much >700xp per pidgey if you evolve it under lucky egg.What a time to be alive. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eTVArr
"Am I the only one that gets excited whenever I see a pidgey/weedle now that they have double candy?" "Am I the only one that gets excited whenever I see a pidgey/weedle now that they have double candy?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.