Ads Top

"Niantic should just assume they made a mistake and revert the gym changes. I'm tired of every gym in my city being a level 10 mystic gym."


#PokemonGO: Almost all my friends doesn't play the game anymore, almost all of them Valor and Instinct, since they don't have any fun at the gyms.I'm okay receiving my 100 coins daily, but it's really sad that all 20 gyms at my city are mystic level 10 gyms, stagnation is real. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eWwFpU
"Niantic should just assume they made a mistake and revert the gym changes. I'm tired of every gym in my city being a level 10 mystic gym." "Niantic should just assume they made a mistake and revert the gym changes. I'm tired of every gym in my city being a level 10 mystic gym." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.