Ads Top

"Anyone else ever see a captcha check in the middle of a battle? Lost most of my team and most of the time before I could get back."


#PokemonGO: It was a perfectly ordinarily session of training up a local gym. Nothing unusual I could tell at all about the situation. I'd already trained the gym once without incident right beforehand.Then, part way through my second training run, the captcha slooowly popped up. At first my battle screen was just replaced with the frame with no captcha and I was like what the heck is this. Then the click to prove you're not a robot box appeared and I understood. Then I had to click all the boxes that had pictures of fireworks in them. All the while it was very laggy. By the time I finished with all that, I got back to my battle with 15 seconds left and all but one of my Pokemon fainted.Just had to run, no way I could beat the opponent in 15 seconds. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2j2uoMk
"Anyone else ever see a captcha check in the middle of a battle? Lost most of my team and most of the time before I could get back." "Anyone else ever see a captcha check in the middle of a battle? Lost most of my team and most of the time before I could get back." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.