Ads Top

"[Story] How I was not mindful of my own surroundings."


#PokemonGO: This is going to be kinda long so prepare yourselves!Now I am not exactly a casual player but this was the craziest thing I've done for a pokemon. It was abour an hour ago and looking at the screenshots now I cannot believe it all went down in 20 minutes.At 2:10 I decide to finally go to bed and check if any pokemon have spawned before I fall asleep. I see this guy on the list.I never go out to that pokestop because even though It seems close It's actually near a chapel on top of a very steep hill but I guess the rush I got made me underestimate the climb.I went up the snowy hill. There were some animal tracks in the snow but apparantly no one had passed through there since it had snowed a few days ago. I was in a hurry I fell down a few times stoppping myself with one hand while holding the phone with the other one. When I finally got to the pokestop I cought the Snorlax and then I felt it ... my chest was burning from the cold air, my boots were wet because of the snow that got insinde them and I had nausea because of the exhaustion.Also at this point I realised that I was alone in the woods. I hadn't told anyone and if anything had happened to me no one woud know my location.The way down was even harder. I couldn't find the path so I went down where I thought was closest to it. I took some pictures but not much can be seen. I Fell down a couple of times and felt my watch slip down my wrist. Turns out the strap snapped when I stopped myself from hitting the ground.So anyway now I'm home with a damaged watch, a very bad cough, a 143 CP Snorlax, trying to get warm and not to vomit. I guess I left all my wit and logic at home when I went searching for that pokemon.TL;DR: Went out to look for a Snorlax, a lot of bad things happened.Bonus pic of my floof trying to warm me up. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hLVkOe
"[Story] How I was not mindful of my own surroundings." "[Story] How I was not mindful of my own surroundings." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.