Ads Top

"[Discussion]The distance required to receive one candy from your buddy is excessive. Change from 5/3/1 to 3/2/1."


#PokemonGO: I know i am going to get the "Just get up and walk fat ass!", but hear me out. To power up my Snorlax just one level I need to walk 100KM. Those mons that require 5KM should be reduced to 3KM and those that require 3KM should be reduced to 2KM. 1KM should probably just stay the same. I don't know why others don't bring this issue up. Is everybody doing slow drives or something?EDIT- Any other ideas?EDIT 2- Edited for clarity.Edit 3- Removed inappropriate comparison.Edit 4- For those wondering. I compared walking my Snorlax for a one level gain to my Grandfathers experience in the Bataan Death March. It is the same distance. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jMiJQB
"[Discussion]The distance required to receive one candy from your buddy is excessive. Change from 5/3/1 to 3/2/1." "[Discussion]The distance required to receive one candy from your buddy is excessive. Change from 5/3/1 to 3/2/1." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.